Crown Point Estate Planning and Bankruptcy Attorney
Knowledge and Committed Services — Adam D. Decker, Attorney at Law, P.C.
Serving the northwest Indiana region, Adam D. Decker, Attorney at Law, P.C. has more than 20 years of legal experience and is committed to providing personalized, honest and prompt legal solutions for clients. Our law firm serves clients in the legal practice areas of:
- Trademark and copyright law: We assist clients in obtaining trademark protection for their business identity and copyright protection for works of art.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: We help people file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which is a bankruptcy designed to give individuals a fresh financial start and eliminate unsecured debts. We also answer common questions on our Chapter 7 FAQ page.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Our law firm represents individuals in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which is a form of debt relief where a portion of your debts are paid back over a three to five year time period. This may be the best option for you if you want to stop foreclosure and keep your home. Additionally, we answer common questions you may have on our Chapter 13 FAQ page.
- Real estate law: Our lawyer represents individuals, developers and contractors in residential, commercial and industrial real estate transactions. We are prepared to handle matters from drafting a contract to complex litigation.
- Estate planning and probate: Our Crown Point estate planning attorney creates individualized estate plans, utilizing wills and trusts, for clients to plan for the transfer of property and assets when they pass. We can help establish a living trust, guardianship or conservatorship, as well as establishing an advance directive and durable power of attorney for when a person is unable to care for themselves. We also assist people who have recently lost a loved one in the administration of a will and other probate matters.
- Business and commercial law: We assist clients with a range of services, including formation and operation of corporations and other business organizations, such as limited liability companies (LLC), S corporations, and partnerships; breach of contract and other contract disputes with vendors, contractors or customers; employment disputes and defense of employee litigation; and drafting and review of contracts, including shareholder agreements and employment agreements
Contact Our Lake County Attorney
We offer free initial consultations in most areas. Please contact us at your convenience, either online or by calling 219-306-4837 or 888-497-5102. Additionally, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards as payment for most services.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.